Where We Are
Hotel Collodi is located in the heart of Florence
but still easy to reach by walking
from the main train station S.M.N
and by car following the indications to the Central Market square
(about 50 meters from our hotel).
The hotel is ideally placed close to the elegant
streets in the old center, a few steps away from the famous shops
, Luis Vuitton
etc, and next to the monuments
and traditional piazzas
of the town.
How to Get Here
Shuttle buses connecting the airports with Florence city centre will take you close to the main train station "Santa Maria Novella"
(800 meters from Hotel Collodi).
From Florence (airport AMERIGO VESPUCCI, Peretola, 8 km)
- tram "T2", price 1,50 Euro, duration 25 minutes
- shuttle bus "VolaInBus", price 6,00 Euro, duration 25 minutes
- taxi, price about 25,00 Euro, duration 20 minutes
From Pisa (airport GALILEO GALILEI, 85 km)
- local train, price 11,40 Euro, duration 75 minutes
- shuttle bus "Autostradale", price 8,00 Euro, duration 70 minutes
- shuttle bus "Caronna Tour", price 12,00 Euro, duration 70 minutes
- taxi, price about 150,00 Euro, duration 70 minutes
From Bologna (airport GUGLIELMO MARCONI, 110 km)
- fast train from main train station in Bologna, price 29,00 Euro, duration 35 minutes
- bus "Appennino Shuttle", price 20,00 Euro, duration 90 minutes
- taxi, price about 200,00 Euro, duration 90 minutes.
From Rome (aeroporto Fiumicino LEONARDO DA VINCI, 310 km)
- train Leonardo Express to Roma Termini and then change into high-speed train to Florence
- 1 daily direct connection from Fiumicino to Florence: departure 15.08pm
Here are the walking directions on how to reach us from the main train station Santa Maria Novella (SMN), where also the public shuttle buses from the airports stop.
Leaving the station you must go to the exit where the pharmacy is located - go forward and cross the street at the traffic lights, turn right towards the Mc Donald's and continue walking. You will reach the Piazza dell’Unità Italiana and here you turn immediately to your left side (the first one) into the street Via Sant’Antonino and continue straight ahead and pass the Mercato Centrale building; Continue straight ahead in the same direction entering Via Rosina, turn to the right and the hotel is located on Via Taddea.
: from the station to the hotel it's just a 7-8 minute walk (about 600-700 meters).
The Hotel is located in the historical city centre about 4 km from the Amerigo Vespucci Florence Airport and about 65 km from the Galileo Galilei Pisa Airport.
From Viale Spartaco Lavagnini (Fortezza da Basso) enter Via Santa Caterina d'Alessandria going towards the S.M. Novella train station. The street becomes Via Nazionale once you pass the Piazza Indipendenza. Take the first left Via Guelfa, and then follow the street signs to the Central Market Square (Piazza del Mercato Centrale). Turn right at the first street (Via Panicale) and immediately after turn left at the first street (Via Taddea). Go 30 metres and our hotel is on the left.
GPS: It is recommended to insert “Via Rosina 8”.
Guests can park their car in fixed price garage with valet service.
Itineraries and Main Sights
Find out the Itineraries and the Main Sights selected by Hotel Collodi Firenze
Find Out the Itineraries